If you have any questions,
please do not hesitate to contact us at (757) 838-1960.
The Center has a clinical staff trained in the specialization of working with victims of trauma. We also have staff trained in Critical Incident Stress Management debriefing for organizational and community traumatic events.
- Trauma can be any life event that be threatening to your wellbeing such as car accidents, family or community violence, medical procedures, sexual assault or natural disasters.
- These events may cause people to become fearful, have difficulty sleeping, concentrating and experience flashbacks of the traumatic event. We realize that many people who have experienced a traumatic event may not necessarily need therapy but an opportunity to learn positive coping methods.
- Our evening hours make appointment times convenient for families and youth.
- Services can be paid for through most health insurance plans and for those who do not have insurance we have a sliding fee scale based upon the family income.
- Please call our client coordinator at 838-1960 to schedule an appointment.